Sunday, July 22, 2012

1st Project: Starting My Blog


Here it is, a year in the making- my big debut.  I’ll pause while the applause dies down…  long enough? Probably too long.  Thank you.  I wonder who I’m even saying thank you to, or if I’m saying it to anyone?  Well, no matter, I needed a place for the strange thoughts in my head (Why do we say “upside down” and not “downside up”?), a place to share my DIY and craft projects, and any fun ideas I have to do with your kids… and you found it!

I’d love to hear from you!  You can tell me the truth.  Did someone send you here for a strange punishment?  Spending time with a middle school teacher who watches too much “Phineas & Ferb” and “Good Luck Charlie” during her down time isn’t that bad, is it?  

Feel free to snoop around and let me know what you think of what I’m doing here on this little spot on the web!  

*Don’t be surprised if you find typos or mistakes on these pages.  Proofreading isn’t, and never has been, a strong point for me.  I know.  It would probably make a big difference, but we’ll see… 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy -

    Proofreading isn't my strong point either. Congrats on the new blog and I love your writing voice. Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete